Sunday, October 25, 2009

Back to Reality


We are now back in Canberra after flying home from Vienna, via Frankfurt and a one night stopover in Singapore. Now it is adjusting to life at home and recovering from jet lag! Amy was back at school today, and after only two hours at school I got a text saying she was - really, really, really, (repeated another 5 times at least) bored! I just ignored it -as I was riding up a hill and was really, really tired. I went out with my Monday riding group and did 70km - I was a bit slow as I was still filled up with chocolate and cheese from my holiday. I now am rather weary and have a sore bum! It always takes a while to wear in the bum and the legs after weeks off, but it was good to be back on the bike.

The dogs where really pleased to see us, and I promised my 4 year old nephew Charlie that I would post a photo of Benji wearing a cow bell that we brought in Switzerland so that is what I am doing. In Switzerland you would hear the tinkle of the bells as all the cows wore them. We had a good laugh when we put them on the dogs- Benji didn't mind, Sarkule look confused and poor old Clancy frightened himself every time he took a step! Thank goodness we only brought a small bell home and not one of the huge ones the poor cows have to wear! We only managed a reasonable photo of Benji - so here it is!

1 comment:

  1. That is great. Mia and Charlie both were laughing about Clancy scaring himself with every step. Charlie said that you need a bigger one for the dogs though now!

    ReplyDelete