Monday, June 17, 2024

More Catch Up

Few more photos from April and May

Little Hugo looking very cute as usual. He is such a lovely little dog and he and Lucy are great company for one another.


Here is Charlie enjoying some of Amy's cinnamon rolls. Bindi and Mia were away for two weeks in the USA, so Amy and I did a welfare check on Charlie. He seemed to be enjoying his time home alone.




During the April School Holidays Amy and I took our friend Debbie and her kids out to Glenview Alpaca Farm. We did a farm tour and had a great time, the kids really enjoyed themselves and were very well behaved.


In April I also headed down for a couple of nights to Tuross Heads to visit my friends Jim and Louise who were staying down there for a week. I enjoyed catching up with them and enjoyed some lovely walks each morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment